Our mission statement:
To provide the best possible quality service for our patients within a confidential safe environment.
And this falls within our wider aims and objectives (often referred to as our statement of purpose):
- Work as a team to provide the best possible quality service for our patients within a confidential and safe environment.
- To treat our patients with courtesy and respect at all times irrespective of ethnicity religious belief, personal attributes or health problems.
- To actively empower our patients in decisions regarding their care
- To promote and support good health and well-being to our patients through education and information.
- To work cooperatively with allied healthcare professionals to deliver the most comprehensive package of care to our patients.
- To encourage our patients’ involvement in the practice through a patient participation group, patient survey and with active management of comments and complaints.
- To ensure that all members of the team have the right skills and training to carry out their duties competently and safely.
This Practice is a member of the Hammersmith and Fulham GP Federation.
Mean published earnings for GPs
Please click on the following link to see the mean published earnings for GPs for the year ending March 2021 Mean Published Earnings 2021