Our mission statement:
To provide the best possible quality service for our patients within a confidential safe environment.
And this falls within our wider aims and objectives (often referred to as our statement of purpose):
- Work as a team to provide the best possible quality service for our patients within a confidential and safe environment.
- To treat our patients with courtesy and respect at all times irrespective of ethnicity religious belief, personal attributes or health problems.
- To actively empower our patients in decisions regarding their care
- To promote and support good health and well-being to our patients through education and information.
- To work cooperatively with allied healthcare professionals to deliver the most comprehensive package of care to our patients.
- To encourage our patients’ involvement in the practice through a patient participation group, patient survey and with active management of comments and complaints.
- To ensure that all members of the team have the right skills and training to carry out their duties competently and safely.
This Practice is a member of the Hammersmith and Fulham GP Federation.